Schedules, Field Directions, Team and Club contact information can be found in the menu in the lower left on this page.
- The designation of home and away only denotes the team that provides game balls (a minimum of two proper size and properly inflated balls acceptable to the referee) and to change jersey color in the event of a color conflict.
- The club providing the field is responsible for inspecting the field prior to 9am on game days and notifying MASC if the field is unplayable. After 9am, only the referee may close the field. Clubs that do not fulfill this requirement will be fined the full referee fees for the games not played plus $150.
- Teams may play multiple games in a day. In odd number divisions such is done to allow all teams to play.
Sequence of Pre-season Tasks
OnGoing – Due to state law, Massachusetts Youth Soccer is requiring that all organizations have a registrar who has registered and been trained, submit CORI check information and maintain necessary documentation for all adults working with children.This requirement is mandatory.No adults may be issued passcards without having been properly processed through the appropriate systems.There will be no exceptions.It can take over three weeks for the CORI check process to complete. Complete instructions are available on the MassYouth Web site. If unsure of process please contact MassYouth
No later than February 25, 2014 – Insure that all club and team contact information in GOTSOCCER and on the MASC web site is correct.This is the only means of contacting clubs and teams.
Rosters submitted electronically – no later than March 12, 2013. Rosters should be submitted three weeks before the start of the season for review and approval by the MASC Registrar.If rosters and passcards are needed earlier please contact the MASC registrar at least two weeks prior to the event after having registered all participants and created the necessary roster in GOTSOCCER.
Coaches and Team Manager Meeting – March 25, 2014 Social 6:30PM, 7:00PM call to Order, A. S. Thomas, Inc., 44 Industrial Way, Norwood, MA 02062. Specific Information with respect to the Spring 2014 Season will be presented.Representatives from the New England Revolution, MassYouth Soccer, MassRef, have been invited to make presentations.
NFHS Concussion Awareness – no later than March 25, 2014 .All coaches are required to take and pass the NFHS concussion awareness course prior to the March 25 Coaches and Team Managers Meeting.Please be prepared to provide evidence of successful completion.All current MIAA HS coaches will have already met this requirement as part of the MIAA coaching requirements.
NFHS First Aid for Coaches – no later than March 25, 2104 .All coaches are required to take and pass the NFHS First Aid for Coaches prior to the March 25 Coaches and Team Managers Meeting.Please be prepared to show the American Red Cross First Aid Card provided upon successful completion of online course.
First Day of Play – March 30, 2014
- Rosters and Passcards required. Passcards do not have to be signed for players under 18. Must be laminated.
Code of conduct – coaches are to set example for players and spectators
- Coaches are responsible for all sideline personnel, i.e. players, coaches, managers, and spectators.
- Coaches are to be proactive in dealing with spectator problems
- Adult ejections are typically 3 games – always at least one game
- All protests must follow steps in Constitution and by-laws. Any deviation voids protest.
- No standing or scores displayed in U10 division.
- Dogs are not recommended at any facility. Please leave all pets home.
- Respect facilities. No trash is to be left behind. Carry out what you carry in.
- Play the schedule. Check the schedule frequently. No postponements unless approved by league director.
- Read the league rules and follow them.
- Support the referees.
- Referees have primary responsibility to report scores. Coaches may report scores via Club/Team Maintenance Menu.
- No casts (hard or soft), no jewelry. NO EXCEPTIONS. All piercings must be removed. Taping over is not acceptable.